size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
04-29-2024, 02:04 PM

The not-Haiku wolf turned to face him with a start and Artorias offered an apologetic smile, ears folding back bashfully. He hadn’t meant to take the stranger off guard. The wolf asked about Theory and then about Abaven with some apprehension. Ah, so he had been an Abaven wolf. Boy, did he have some rough news to share with the stranger and his heart went out for him. "Abaven disbanded some years ago," he regretfully informed the wolf, bringing his hind legs up under him to sit on the grass while he let that information sink in. "Theory tried to revive Abaven as a school open to all, but she became unwell. Mental stress became too much and she disbanded the pack. That was the last time she’s been seen around these lands."

Artorias let some silence pass between them as the wolf looked back into the lands that now belonged to Valta, forlorn and vagrant. It broke the Lord of Cinder's heart to see such confusion and pain on the man's face. Chancing a little scoot closer to the brown and white mottled wolf, Art tilted his head to the side as he looked over the male. "Forgive me for prying, but you look very similar to a wolf I once knew. Are you related to a Haiku Cavaliere by any chance?" Art lifted a paw to his chest. "My name is Artorias Carpathius. Haiku was a friend and lived in my pack for a time."

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Goodbye wasn't meant to be forever The Hot Springs 01:15 AM, 04-25-2024 02:56 PM, 05-20-2024