size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
04-29-2024, 03:46 PM
((PP permission provided by Sea, also this post is rated mature for mild adult themes))

It took a lot of self control to keep himself still for even as long as Crux did. Staring into Triss' eyes as she gripped at his face. Her words woke something ancient and primal in him. There was a low rumble from him. "I want you Triss." And then his control broke and he was moving before he was processing what he was doing. A fore leg hooked around Cryptis and pulled her even closer. Then he was moving, and bringing her with him. Crux was pulling her along as he started to lower himself, onto his back. The entire time he kept her tucked close enough to shower her with kisses.

"I love you Triss." It felt right to say it. It felt like the most natural thing in the world. His voice was low and soft and he couldn't stop focusing on how it felt to have her against him... on him. He wanted this moment to last forever, wanted to savour the time they would take to learn so much more about each other.

-fade to black-

"Triss" & "Crux"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Listen here, you Waterfall Peak 11:22 PM, 03-18-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024