gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
04-29-2024, 05:33 PM

Kai was pleased when the earthen brute took the wire and went to his side to string it up. She waited until he had his side secured, then worked to secure her own. Using a thick stick, she wound the wire around it and twisted, drawing the metal tighter and tighter until there was barely any slack. Slack meant that the wire might be pushed by the wind. If a horse caught even the smallest glint of sun on metal or the smallest hint of something being amiss, it would balk and the trap would fail.

Eltrys asked how she'd come up with such an idea and the smokey woman laughed softly. "You'll come to find out that I'm a very clever lady," Clever, witty, playful, terribly vain, full of herself, you know... all of that good and bad stuff. "In reality, my father taught me. I was a very good student." She'd taken the lesson and improved it.

Dusting off her silver gloved paws, Kai turned to the chocolate colored brute, her bobbed tail flicking back and forth like a little rabbits. "Now we choose a horse and make it run this way. You up for it, big guy?"

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Snacky Snack Commeth Aspen Dam 06:15 PM, 04-28-2024 01:04 PM, 07-16-2024