An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
04-30-2024, 03:22 PM

"Speech"

As he heard the squeals of pain, he bellowed a victory call in his excitement. Ignoring the rest of the herd he quickly shot forward to the antelope in the pit and sank his teeth under its flailing throat to end its misery.

Quietly he whispered thanks to the beast itself and the spirits for its sustaining nourishment. Then Eltrys pulled it up from the pit and took his hunter's portion to enjoy, leaving most of it untouched for him to carry back to the pack.

His maw stained red still he nodded in appreciation as he licked his lips from finishing his meal. The blood rush may have overcome his fatigue.

"To you as well! I will remember this fantastic trick you've taught, me Thank you Taiga." He said, before hefting the rest of the fresh corpse over his back. "Enjoy the rest of your day, I am to feed a few more mouths than my own." He said with a dip of his chocolate noggin and began to make his way back to the falls.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Like Clockwork Fossil Ridge 06:10 PM, 04-28-2024 01:06 PM, 07-16-2024