gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Aislyn
04-30-2024, 05:57 PM
Laying in wait, Azoula watches from her vantage point as the three wolves erupt from the sidelines, startling the guar and grappling with it. Her rounded ears are perked forward, whistlers twitching with focus as she gauges the distance between herself and the group. She’s not surprised by the beast’s resistance- it tries to gut the male wolf, sweeping its massive horns in his direction before the orange female intercepts and grabs it by the face. The tigress is enthralled by the violence, that predatory itch festering inside of her. Bring it to me. Her tail is flicking back and forth, claws extending from their sheaths, poised and ready to sink into flesh.

And then, the gaur is running in her direction, being herded by the wolves like the good dogs they are. She prepares to pounce, coiling her strength in her powerful hind legs. And when the time is right, she launches herself through the air in an explosive motion, her body arching gracefully as she leaps onto its side. Her claws sink into its back, a mighty roar rippling through her chest, her massive jaws splaying to grab it by the side of the throat.

Then, she holds on for dear life, savoring the familiar pulsation of arterial vessels against her lips. Blood starts to seep from the corners of her mouth, thick and warm on her tongue, which earns another snarl from the tigress.  

"Azoula Davati"

Caution: Mature themes accompany this character.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Oh My Gaur! Aspen Dam 12:28 PM, 04-07-2024 09:04 PM, 05-27-2024