ardent

would you believe me if i said google says they smell ethereal?

large prey hunt for land!

Azoula

The Syndicate
Effendi- Köle

Master Hunter (270)

Master Navigator (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Aislyn
04-30-2024, 06:21 PM
The wolves had done a well enough job of causing panic in the herd, which made isolating their target a more daunting task. Still, they’d managed to cut the smaller ox off from its parents, the pale male wolf taking the lead to herd it toward her hiding spot. Watching the panicked creature run in her direction teased that predatory itch inside of her; her whiskers started twitching on her cheeks, ears pinning back as her spiked tongue rolled across the roof of her mouth. Soon, it would be filled with blood.

Gauging the distance between herself and the ox, she waits until the moment is right before she leaps out from the underbrush, flying through the air and slamming directly into the beast with an audible crash! A snarl rippled through her, searing pain igniting across her chest but she does not falter in her attack. Using her claws to anchor herself against the bucking beast, she grabs it by the throat and seeks her fangs in deep. Blood bubbles from the wound, seeping from the corners of her mouth and splattering with each breath she took.

With the combined efforts of the wolves, who she assumed would be working on shoving it to the ground, it was only a matter of time until she suffocated it to death.  

"Azoula Davati"

Caution: Mature themes accompany this character.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. would you believe me if i said google says they smell ethereal? Waterfall Peak 07:51 AM, 02-05-2024 09:05 PM, 05-27-2024