-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Toys for TotsEaster 2022Rapid Poster - Gold
04-30-2024, 11:16 PM
Type: Scarcity
Name: Hermes
Characters: Andromeda, Athena, Calico Jack, Coho, Enki, Ezekiel, Fern, Gruesome, Haydée, Jericho, Kore, Malico, Merlin, Nolan, Oscar, Ricin, Seere, Sorcerer, Strix, Tove, Unagi, Wade, Zenith, Zion
Date leaving: Actually a couple weeks ago but just getting about to posting this
Date returning: Unknown
Why?: Have had a lot going on in my personal life. My father is in the hospital, fighting a life-threatening infection and my family has found ourselves without an income. My mother and I have been scrambling to make sure we have things covered and the stress has caused a stomach ulcer which makes it difficult to eat.

On top of all that, we found out today that we have 90 days to move out of the house we have been renting. So, the next 3 months will be hectic as we pack, try to find a place to live, and get everything wrapped up and done. I will still be around and Enki will be my main focus so that I can finish my alpha checks. I am very absent minded and encourage people to reach out and poke me if they need a reply quickly. I will do my best to get back to everyone in a timely manner! Please be patient with me as I try to navigate this rough patch in my life and please, reach out to me if you need anything. Thank you. <3