maybe, I

bonus seasonal autumn 20

Melchior

gems
size
build
player
04-30-2024, 11:39 PM

The figure that loomed in the mouth of the mines was positively enormous, and with the heady aroma of woodsmoke and cooking meat all around, he couldn't tell if it was a fellow wolf or not. Not until it stepped deeper into the tunnel, out of the blinding daylight. Well, that looked like a wolf. Mostly. There were a few oddities beyond the teeth and the bone spurs. It was difficult to tell if the distinctive shape of the muzzle and brow were a trick of the firelight, and the same could be said for the accumulation of muscle in the shoulders and torso. This was a canine, certainly. It- he looked more like a wolf than a bear, or a coyote. He wasn't certain if this was a wolf. The size alone brought this into question. The bruise-dark giant was just that, a giant among wolves. There weren't many he'd encountered in his life who were larger than himself. So what the fuck had they been feeding this monster?

The stranger stopped a respectful distance away, minding his manners while the gilded brute settled lazily on his elbow beside the fire. Facing the entrance, lest any other visitors sneak up on him. "Not a problem," he rumbled coolly, the scrutiny in his gaze quickly giving way to a few placid blinks. "I haven't made one in some time, it's certainly not subtle. Am I intruding on your lands? I admit I am a foreigner, and I am not familiar with any holds in the region." the question was posed carefully, the claim to ignorance readily tumbling from his tongue. Ivory tipped tail flicked idly against his hip, and lavender eyes flicked to the cooking carcass to check its progress.

(WC: 296 || 1075/1500)

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. maybe, I Northern Mines 02:07 AM, 04-29-2024 08:56 PM, 06-13-2024