size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
05-01-2024, 05:10 PM
Denki save him now was all he could think as the pup began to grow more comfortable. Evident by her playful gestures that Fenix could only smile warmly at. As she wove through his legs and out he tried his hardest, no harsh movements. Considering he was still pretty thin that wasn’t too hard. But, this was definitely the activities he needed. Hell, he was out searching for herbs! "I know so much because someone taught me or I figured it out myself. Of course there’s no such thing as knowing everything. The world’s funny that way." Fenix kept a close eye on her while also searching the banks. He finally spotted a small carved out box near a tree. Behold a few lavender were growing and thriving.

"See here I planted these myself, they come from little things called seeds and if you take care of them they can grow. Lavender, completely safe and smells nice." he approached a plant and gently pushed his nose against it. Letting the scent wash over his nose as he lay down on his stomach. "Want me to show you how to collect it, I’ll let you keep a bundle. They will wither and disappear though if you don’t preserve them." that was life. It was scary, but also good.