ardent

Press play walk away, I'm your laptop dj

Lova

gems
size
build
player
09-28-2013, 12:57 AM

He was a fool this one, she knew it. Lova could simply laugh at his acts, he was thinking fairly high of himself somehow it ticked her off. The way he circled, was like he knew how to control her. He knew nothing of it, and right now he was not coming off on good terms with him. Her own white canines showing off in a grin. Her intentions were totally concealed there was nothing pointing to her otherwise. It was nearly as if she had fallen head over heals for him already. Though hardly the case, her tail curling around the back paws of hers. While her markings weren't overly different, there was still no one on Ala with it. Not yet at least, not until she would give birth to healthy Isar children. Jet could change her mind by becoming stronger more apparently so than the king. Yet at the moment, she was fairly and highly unimpressed by him.
As Jet came closer, her head turned towards him. Ears perked high as she felt his presence fairly well against her. He was a dangerous head on player, so he better think fast. Before someone came to tear his ego down before he could even think about starting his own harem kingdom. Power was everything in the world, but if you could maintain a good relationships within being strong. Then you played the game with plenty of cards on the rim to hand out. That, was how she saw it. But not everything was set in stone, it never was when there were hearts and flesh to lay across the table. "I may be Isar's woman, but I am not a slave to be at his side on every whim. I am not too worried about other males trying to steal me away either." She spoke softly through her snout sniffing in oxygen. Lova decided to raised her muzzle and get closer to Jet, she sat it on his own. Hoping that he wouldn't snap at her, if he did she could go play damsel in distress to Isar. The boy would certainly be punished for harming her when she had no intention of doing anything to harm or to woo with him.
"I think women who think the world revolve around them are fools. Running into males like the word love can just fall to their feet on a silver platter. The word love itself is a lie. Every woman has different tastes but I will never understand those who consider themselves to be of the greater good." Lova smirked at him. "I am not a toy boy, but your skills are fairly well polished. You best keep in mind that your paws are in another's kingdom. Unless you quickly get up and running, you best keep yourself at a walk. Though I do not know much about you so I might be wrong. Forgive me if I am. Though I always do enjoy males who are willing to play a game." She then moved away from him. Her side shoving off towards him as she looked out into the pines. Taking in a deep breath and shivering her shoulders as she taunted the boy a bit.
"The world may ever be changing, but nature's habits stay the same. We play the game of life, and those who are not strong, will never survive." With a slight nod of her head. She sat herself down cyan eyes scanning over Jet. Nice coloring, and well muscled, it was at least something to show off for. She certainly hoped he hadn't taken any offence to what she had said. If he did act aggressively she would feel rather upset. Though she honestly had no intentions of listening to him if he wished to order her around. "My name is Lova, and what is yours?" It was a good way to break the ice at least. By this point she was convinced she had played a card to make him angry. Although, it was his own fault, for being himself. Lova only hoped he beat her expectations. One day she would enjoy to either see him at the top, or his head on a stick that someone had implanted into the ground. She wasn't hinting anything though. He could be like her playing a game. And totally throw things around. That would make things a little bit enjoyable for her at least.

Speech,