Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
05-02-2024, 04:42 AM

He smiles because that memory is fond. How crazy was it for a girl to just literally fall into your lap one day and she actually be the love of your life? Gil still didn't quite understand how he landed such a beauty, but he wasn't going to let her go either. Not then, not now. "A treehouse would be interesting," he mentions, looking up to the canopy shading them from the blaring sun. Still unsure why Dread and Deluge enjoyed being above the ground like that. Maybe it was an Armada thing. But if Modesty wanted it, Modesty would get it. He really had no preference.

"I think it's perfect for what you've been looking for. No buildings to coop anyone up, plenty of grazing land if we stretch to the moor, and all those damn birds for Jael. Why hesitate? Your uncle liked it for a reason so it must've been a good one," Gil moves over to where Modesty is to rest his nose against her cheek, giving her small lick to her muzzle. "If you're so worried about them leaving, send a bird or go find himself," his words are quiet, but he's serious. Family meant a lot to Modesty, that much he understood.

Speech

coded by NachoMumma

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. All the years and no one heard Cryer's Ravine 01:46 AM, 04-07-2024 07:18 AM, 05-07-2024