An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-02-2024, 07:20 PM

As soon as the ghostly woman manifested, Sparrow sprang forward, not waiting for rhyme or reason to catch up with her. Recluse's words drew her forth like a moth to a flame. If she was dead, then damn she ended up in heaven somehow. She threw her head over the woman's shoulder, pulling her as close as she could with her paws. She was here, maybe not alive, maybe not well and breathing, but it was her. She had so many dreams like this, but all too fragmented. This was real. "I killed her, Recluse," she choked out. "I tracked her, and found her, and killed her in front of everyone, and pulled her apart so she'll never be whole again."

Sparrow smushed her snout into Recluse's scruff, breathing deep. It was her scent, no blood marred in. Sparrow pulled back only to look the woman over once before pulling her back into herself. "Your husband lives with the bitch who took your pack- he's lucky I didn't off his sorry ass in the process." Sparrow's brow furrowed. Maybe she should have. Sparrow pulled back again, everything she had kept in during those long drunken months pouring out at once.

"I buried you in the ocean, the pirate way. I- I know we never said it, but, Recluse-" Sparrow wasn't sure if now was the time or the place, but if she wasn't dead, she'd wake up at any moment. Cold, sharp panic shot through her at the realization. This time could be limited if she wasn't really dead yet. "Fuck, I just... I love you, okay? I think I always have, but I've never been committal, and the Hanako thing, and just... We're both alphas- well, not anymore for either of us, I guess- and I know I never told you, and never made you mine, but damn, I just want to be with you."

Sparrow's words came out hurried and hot between her teeth. There was too much to say, too much to recap. Sparrow was always high strung with too much to say, but the wave of everything, all her emotions and thoughts she had tucked away, felt impossible to convey now. "I realized you never put anything on me to be someone I wasn't, and we were both wholly our own selves and- fuck- I just always went for someone I thought needed my help, and I thought that we'd just always keep doing our thing and it would never end and I think- I know- I realize now that I don't think it was casual at all. I really love you. Maybe I'd have gotten it eventually, but, damn it, I realized everything too late!"

Her breath was hitching, her words toppling over each other, her eyes everywhere but on Recluse. As much as she wanted to look at the woman and hold her again, she wasn't sure suddenly. They had played and, well, fucked, and surely Sparrow had cared for her in a way that resembled love, but it just never clicked. "You were always the port I could return to, the steady land to rest my sea-weary paws, and like every dumbass drunkard pirate, I took it for granted until I found myself lost at sea without solid ground to rely on."

Sparrow wet her lips, finally finding the courage to look at the ghostly woman in the eye, "If you could come back for five minutes, Recluse, I'd give you her head and ask you to marry me."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.