size
Medium
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Pansexual
05-02-2024, 11:44 PM

his voice and scent surrounded her, enveloping her in a heady concoction guaranteed to assuage her worries and send a fissure of longing down her spine. and the way he spoke of her, like he knew how completely he owned her, how deeply every fibre of him was engrained…it made it hard to think, to breathe without his say so. sometimes it felt like she existed only to please him, but it was a feeling she relished. she was his, he had to know that. “of course i’m here for you,” she murmured, pressing back into his chest. she wanted his scent all over, wanted to stamp his very essence into her pelt so that there was no question whose bed she visited each night. her connection with Rhaz wasn’t anything to ashamed of, after all; it made her giddy, made her glow from within with delight. the fact that she’d caused him a modicum of uncertainty…it twisted something inside her, nausea crawling up her throat. that he’d think to even question her commitment to him, to their new home…

“i’ll go wherever you do,” she promised, eyes hard with determination. she stood before him, staring him down so that he couldn’t look away from the stubborn set of her brow. “i’m here for you, Rhazien. i choose you.”

she lapsed into thoughtful silence as they continued, walking two steps for every one of his. his touch was like a shock of electricity, travelling the length of her body as he boosted over over the boulder. she loved how large he was, how strong. it felt like he could carry her every worry on his shoulders without breaking a sweat, an immovable pillar wrapped in fur. and yet, guilt stabbed at her as she considered their previous exchange, unwilling to worry him with such petty grievances. he was an important man and she was lucky to have him; she shouldn’t pester him needlessly with every tiny concern. no, she promised herself, brows scrunching over carnation eyes, she’d prove herself his equal. his partner in every way.

of course, Rhaz had an inherent kindness within him, a gentleness only she was privy to, so he offered his help to her like it was nothing. offered to make her more comfortable within the pack, despite the many tasks required of him to keep it all operational. Dulla’s heart seemed to melt that bit more, melding into Rhaz’s until she felt like practically an extension of him. so thoughtful, this brilliant man. so exceedingly thoughtful. “i’d like that,” she agreed, smiling up at him. a flush filled her face, urging her to glance away as a shy smile hiked up one corner of her mouth. “of course, no one could ever replace you, love. you’re my world.” the final word is but a breath between them, but it was the unfettered truth. she was his moon, orbiting the entirety of him with helpless devotion, unable to look away for even a moment.

"Speech"
5-FA97-CF7-4-DDA-4045-8980-ADCF4-A4-C9954

j

5-FA97-CF7-4-DDA-4045-8980-ADCF4-A4-C9954

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Melt Into Me Ardens Glácies 12:36 PM, 03-24-2024 11:11 PM, 09-05-2024