gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
05-03-2024, 11:15 AM
((For timeline clarity at the time of this thread Enthe was still under Haydee's leadership and therefore still called Enthe))

The words Jiro used when he answered made Imogen tilt her head slightly. What did ootoosan and ookahsan mean? They must have been adults in Jiro's life from his response but who exactly that made them was still a mystery to her. But it was his follow up question that made Imogen finally focus in, her expression dropping slightly, though she wasn't sad... Not exactly, sure she missed her home but she was more confused than anything else. "I think so...." She frowned.

"One of my brother's went missing for a while... Some strangers brought him back but they wanted to trade him for Norad?" She wasn't really sure, this was about as much as she'd managed to piece together from the snippets of conversation and worried muttering she'd gathered during their flight to Enthe and the days afterwards. "I think they threatened Daddy Beau too, my sister Trixy said we had to run away because they wanted to do bad things to us." It was really more confusing than scary, she'd been maybe a little scared when they'd run but she'd also been in the thick of the panic, soaking in the fear coming off the adults in waves.

She sat up, a deep frown still wrinkling her brow. "Most of my parents seem pretty upset about it, Daddy Beau, Daddy Tan and Daddy Mika especially." Hell Daddy Mika seemed more than just upset. "The leader of Enthe is letting us stay there for now and no one got hurt so it's a little confusing how upset they all are still. I miss home but I really just wanna see my parents happy again." Like they used to be. That was probably more information than others would have shared but Imogen saw no reason to keep anything from her friend. She wasn't afraid of the big meanies who'd taken Norad from her parents she just wished they hadn't made them so upset, so caution was maybe not on her mind as it ought to have been.

"Speech"

Base by Srinyx
[Image: frvmqag.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Girl knows only: Head Empty and Run Fast Grapevine Cathedral 03:43 PM, 03-28-2024 01:31 PM, 06-20-2024