size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
05-03-2024, 02:01 PM

The shock and horror on the stranger's face was palpable and it hurt Artorias' heart to have to deliver such heavy news to someone who thought they were just coming back home. He couldn't imagine how he would feel if he were in the man's shoes. He wished he could give the heartbroken stranger some comfort, some words of advice to help him push through this quagmire of emotional distraught, but there was nothing that could be said to assuage that kind of loss. Art just gave him all the time he needed to process his thoughts and the terrible revelations.

When the mention of Haiku came up, some life seemed to stir within the other brute's expression. He confirmed that Haiku was his twin, which made sense given their almost perfectly matching appearances. Haiku's brother asked where he had gone to, but all Artorias could offer was an apologetic shake of his head and empathetic eyes. "I do not know. He returned to Abaven just before their fall, but afterwards... I haven't seen him since." Art gave a soft sigh, unable to offer much to the stranger. "I do not know where your family has gone to, but I know that when they return to Ardent, they'll look for the friends they once knew. You're welcome to stay in the Hallows until then—or until you choose a different path for yourself."

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Goodbye wasn't meant to be forever The Hot Springs 01:15 AM, 04-25-2024 02:56 PM, 05-20-2024