An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
05-03-2024, 10:01 PM
Wylan blinked in astonishment, looking down and realising that Ollie was right. “I don’t weigh that much, do I?” He asked, he was a pretty big wolf, and the wings added a lot of weight. Oops. he’d have to be careful not to do that to something he cared about.

He climbed off the corpse, and looked with exasperation at both of the creatures. At least one had been killed cleanly, so it wasn’t bleeding out everywhere. But both wolves were covered in blood. In Ollie’s case, his own as well as the cats. “We need to get that cleaned Ollie, who knows where its claws have been” Placing the health of his brother over any sort of cleaning. Cleaning was going to suck. He was hidden suddenly with a suckerpunch of homesickness. Halo would have known exactly what to use to get the blood out of the wood.

He pushed it aside, sniffing only once as he grabbed one of the med kits the boys hand on hand for emergencies, and crouched in front of his brother. “This will sting” he warned, as he grabbed some salt water infused with Trillium.

"Wylan Fatalis"
[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. This is my life meow Mile-High Woods 03:13 PM, 05-03-2024 03:04 PM, 07-18-2024