An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
05-03-2024, 10:29 PM

“I’d love it! I’d sleep in Ollie’s room, but he’d kick me out in a heartbeat” He grinned and Sen. Ollie was a good guy, a good brother. But he definitely liked his personal space. Sometimes, that could be heart for Wylan fell a little too far on the overly cuddly side.

He climbed down the ramp, and back into the woods. This time, he took him further into the Armada, heading towards the Col. “We call this the heart of the pack, it’s sort of the centre of everything” He explained as they passed the guards at the entrance. The space expanded outwards rapidly from the entrance, and each side of the mountains were littered with caves. “That thing in the centre is called an Obelisk, it has the pack rules written on it. On our left, those caves there lead to the storage, and to the hot springs” he explained, using a wing to point by spreading it out flat in the right direction.

“Did you wanna check out the hot springs, the Obelisk, First Light point, or check out the caves?” He listed off for the newest Armada wolf, letting them make a decision.

"Wylan Fatalis"
[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Go the Distance The Wall 03:56 PM, 05-01-2024 08:56 PM, 06-13-2024
2. Go the Distance IC Archives 08:56 PM, 06-13-2024 02:59 PM, 05-15-2024
3. Go the Distance The Wall 02:59 PM, 05-15-2024 02:58 PM, 05-15-2024