gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-04-2024, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2024, 02:34 PM by Bowen. Edited 8 times in total.)
Hello, hello! Bowen and Haiku are going to make babies!  There will be ONE pup up for adoption.

-You may supply your own design. I do prefer that they're not sparkle dogs. If you aren't sure if your design is acceptable, just ask and Kat and I will confer!

-I have many designs to choose from. Just check out my DA adopts. x_x

-Any designs that I have made personally are to stay on Ardent. If a pup is reclaimed, that design returns to me. (I'll add Boku specific designs later)

-These pups will become members of The Hallows and will have to adhere to the activity checks and rules of the pack.

-I'd like these guys to be posted at least 4 times a month. Not terribly difficult. Should you fail to post four times a month for three consecutive months, I do reserve the right to take the pup back. Additionally, if you aren't connecting with the pup and want to return it to me, no hard feelings!

-By accepting a pup, you agree to stay within Hallows Lands until a year of age, at which time you will be free to go where you wish. I'd like maim and adult threads to wait until they're at least 1.5 or older. (Yeah, this is me saying this. XD Bowen is wholesome, okay?)

-Alignment-wise- Nothing evil. Mischievous is fine. No real preference on male or female.

-Names- PLEASE have more than one name ready. I'm a picky bitch, man.

-A cursed litter pass will be involved,  so read up!

I might add more things if I think of them, but this is basically it.

Code:
[b]Potential Names:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Build:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Plot ideas, if any:[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b]

DEADLINE for Apps is June First. That gives you ample time to brainstorm and come up with something! I'm always open to chat about ideas, so shoot me a message. <: As a bonus, did you know that I always make my children art?
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Boku Babies! Adoptions 02:13 AM, 05-04-2024 12:07 AM, 08-24-2024