size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
05-04-2024, 08:30 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

While Jynn pondered how best to gather aid for the hunt her large ears caught the sound of approach. It was Jiro! Jynn smiled at the pup. The boy was proving to be a capable hunter and his larger, more muscular frame was just what they needed for this hunt. She nodded. "Of course, there's a small herd of wild ass amongst a grove of those strange trees. One of them is injured, see?" She gestured gently with her paw toward the wounded prey animal. "I haven't hunted these before but I have heard they kick really hard. We'll need to be careful. I figure let's just try to get them running and swarm the injured one when it falls behind."

Not a master hunter, Jynn wasn't the best at strategies but the good old run and chase usually worked well against most medium prey species. She slipped into the autumn grasses, snaking her way around so she was facing at the rear of the injured one that lingered at the edge of the herd. As soon as she was close as she dared she sprang forward. Jynn growled, jaws snapping. Almost immediately the nearest ass kicked both back legs out toward her head. A timely duck avoided injury and the herd was soon running.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Look At Dat Ass! [Jiro] Dragon's Blood Grove 09:09 AM, 04-30-2024 01:09 PM, 06-24-2024