An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-04-2024, 08:38 PM

The first thing Recluse replied to was saying that her husband wasn't worth the effort. Somehow that only made Sparrow want to make him suffer worse. She could make it happen, surely the raiders only needed a vague reason to go raise hell. "I could burn their pack to the ground," Sparrow suggested, and though it came out as a joke, she knew she meant it.

Recluse said she would marry Sparrow, not for Ruby's head, but for Sparrow herself. She confessed she loved Sparrow too, and only the fact that she wasn't yet done speaking held Sparrow back from crashing into her and kissing her until they either both faded from existence or Sparrow woke up back in her cruel world. She did move closer, though. Enough that if Recluse inclined her head, their noses would touch. She listened intently, clinging onto every word anew. "You were the best thing to ever come from the Kleins," Sparrow interjected quietly. She hadn't had too much fun with any of the others, but their family seemed more fuckall and talk and mental illness than it was worth.

At the end, Recluse admitted about her children and her expression seemed to bitter. Sparrow let herself press her forehead into the pale woman's own and admitted, "I never wanted my kids at all. Didn't know I was having any until they were there." She laced a few small kisses on Recluse's nose. "I could have done better, probably, if they had been born out of love... Still never have slept with a man." She shrugged. It was still weird, but who knew.

"I don't know what the 'right reasons' would be." What could the right reasons be? Because you love someone? Why does that have to result in kids? Because you like kids? They grow up? Because you feel like bringing more life into the world? There's plenty. Religion? Pack strength? Sparrow couldn't think of a RIGHT reason.

Sparrow snuggled her face into Recluse's as the woman commented that Sparrow deserved more and that she would have made her a happy wife. The ghostly- now in more ways than one- woman finally tossed her a grin and said she could tell everyone that she married a ghost. Sparrow smiled and smushed herself into a kiss with the woman. Then another. And another. She didn't even realize the tears on her cheeks as she pulled away. Was she happy? Was she mourning? She could be both. "Then let's get married." She said, using her paw to pull Recluse's chin up into another kiss. "Who knows how long I'll be here- maybe forever, maybe not- but there has to be others here." Sparrow smiled wide, "It's a nice day for a ghost wedding."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.