Beginner Navigator (0)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Small species
build
Light
05-05-2024, 09:14 AM

The massive feline moved, turning her head to the side as she let her gaze fall upon Sucre’s smaller form. The rumble and actions that came from her were so gentle for her size though, things that Sucre picked up on immediately. Her greeting was returned in kind, and with wide eyes on the other cat Sucre spoke up once more. “Sucre.” She speaks her name quietly, still marveling at the size of the much larger cat before her. She was so big her paws were likely bigger than Sucre herself was. The smaller cat moved a bit closer, breathing in the wild scent of the other feline. She considered herself lucky meeting someone that wasn’t aggressive.

The question about her family was asked and Sucre’s gaze slipped to her paws. Her family… She had been hanging around Oscar and Nugget but she hadn’t been able to find them for a while now… and as for her birth kin she never did find any sign of them after they were attacked. “Some wild dogs attacked us some time ago. I… I haven’t found any of them since. I’m not sure if anyone else made it.” That confession made her heart hurt. As much as she wanted to believe that her family was smart and strong enough to make it out alive, she couldn’t be sure. If they had, surely she would have found one of them, right? “I was hanging around with a donkey and chicken but… I started doing more of my own thing and I haven’t found them again…”

Her gaze lifts back to the other feline, her worry slipping away bit by bit. She draws even closer, moving a smaller paw out to set on Taiga’s bigger one. “You’re the biggest cat I’ve ever seen.” Sucre tells her. It is something that Taiga has likely heard a lot. Her whiskers twitch, and the orange tabby decides to turn the tables. “Do you have family out here?” No matter the size, all creatures get lonely, right? Did this cat ever get lonely?

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ki ki mao maos The Red Forest 09:43 PM, 02-29-2024 12:22 PM, 07-16-2024