size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
05-05-2024, 09:18 AM

Eyes of emerald pigments danced almost frantically, the sound of pads thudding against the ground, almost silently caught the ladys attention. The thick baritone vocals catching the female off guard. "It happened to catch me off guard and trip me." Her voice was soft, as her eyes fell upon the chocolate male, noting the different hues all over him, much darker than her gentle cream hues.

"I am Identification, everyone calls me Fic though. Well a few that I have ment within my travels." A shy smile curling her lips up. Eltrys was his name. She didn't want to tell him she was a loner, and kind of lost in a way. Lifting her paw for a moment and letting her tongue once more roll over the pads. The taste of copper was weak, but knowing it could cause a infection if she didn't keep it cleaned.

She let it rest against the firm ground. "Is it easy to take note that I am lost though?" The smaller lady stated, Violet wasn't around and that made her a little nervous, but in the same sense she was happy that the tiny bird was not. Her tail tapping the ground, causing little to no dust be swept about. "Falls, meaning like water that falls from the rocks? And it is not your fault, things happen, and it did startle me, and leave a little mark for me to always remember that it lays there. I would not cut it down, for it lives just like you and I, Eltrys from Polaris." Asked and stated out with excitement. Sure she known that the towering masculine could over power her, so she stayed calm and collected, even if the excitement races to her eyes.

Identification

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Can I see some Identification please? Wraith's Woods 08:51 PM, 05-04-2024 02:26 PM, 05-29-2024