size
Medium
build
Light
player
Disaster

Pride - Demisexual
05-05-2024, 09:29 AM
She grumbled to herself, as Stephen continued on. Hala felt as if she was forever stuck in the nightmare of that dreadful night. But Achyla had deserved more than death. He deserved to suffer for the pain that he had caused. Stuck in her own thoughts, not realizing another drew closer, ears pinned tightly against her skull, then perked forwards. "I .... I killed you.... You can't be alived." Hala spit out, a hint of anger and fear now dripping from her tones.

She didn't notice the other completely right yet. 'Told you he was coming for you.' She growled, snarling once again. Achyla somehow was stalking her. "You are nothing but a damn ghost to come and haunt me aren't you Achyla! Come back to do what was done to you - god damn you."

The butterfly would fight if needed, although she didn't enjoy fighting not after bringing the fall to her own flesh and blood. The other soon came into veiw. "You are not Achyla as I thought you were. But didn't anyone ever tell you not to startle or sneak up on someone. Or stalk them?" She backed up her hackles rose to only fall amongst her shoulders and spine. Her eyes still watching carefully, the woman was still on edge however. He soon came into her line of vision, he was not that of Achyla. The one she helped murder. And this male did not seem to want to bring her danger but that didn't mean she wasn't ready for a fight if she truly had to.

Hala Indigo
table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Murder, she wrote. Wraith's Woods 08:39 PM, 05-04-2024 02:26 PM, 05-29-2024