gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
05-05-2024, 11:28 AM

The lion struggles against them, even after its leg has been crippled and Alexander is upon it. He fights hard, desperate to live despite the odds stacked against it. The beast thrashes, attempting to dislodge the wolf upon its back. But Alex refuses to be tossed so easily. He is determined to spill the blood of this beast and end its life and the terror that its kind has been causing his family. Alexander growls and catches sight of Haydee moving in to restrain the lion’s limbs. The realization that the killing blow needs to be made and Alexander moves, landing past his sister before he pivots back to the other predator.

Fangs snap downward, seeking purchase in the soft flesh of the beast's neck. Blood wells up from the wound, and the lion shifts beneath his sister as panic and pain, as well as the end drawing near, make the creature give its last struggles. The metallic taste of blood runs over Alexander’s tongue, ears pinned flat to his skull as he feels the lion’s resistance waning. The beast knows it is dying, the fear in its remaining eye a reflection of that. Alexander does not yield, keeping his hold firm as he waits for the struggles to stop completely. Then he releases the lion’s throat, licking the blood from his lips.

“That’s one cat down.” He tells his sister, his gaze flickering up to Haydée. “A job well done, sis.” A smile touches his features. They had worked well as a team, and Alexander is sure this will not be the last time that they do so.

"Speech," 'Thought.'
Alexander has two companions - an American badger and a sharp-shinned hawk. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. If I Said I Was Fine, I'd Be A-Lion Wraith's Woods 09:55 PM, 02-12-2024 12:03 AM, 06-30-2024