An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
05-05-2024, 01:13 PM

"Speech"

The Ranger paused and narrowed his piercing blue eyes trying to get a hold of the situation before him. Pleading with the gods, who still listened to him, that she wasn't carrying some kind of mind-altering contagion.

oooh... no, not contagion, but definitely... disturbed... troubled at the very least. Perhaps even in the middle of seeing the past before her in the present. He sat respectfully at a distance, he thought it would be worse if he approached her or disappeared from her view now.

"I am Eltrys. A ranger from the pack Polaris. Please forgive my stalking, I do tend to startle others accidentally." He was glad she had eventually recognized him as someone, not of her phantoms, it wouldn't be the first time.

"I thought perhaps you might have been a ghost here, but I am thankful you are not. Would you like some assistance finding a way out?" Of the woods, of her mind... His background of fated priesthood haunts him still, but he was glad for the lessons they instilled in him that could help the others he came across.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Murder, she wrote. Wraith's Woods 08:39 PM, 05-04-2024 02:26 PM, 05-29-2024