gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Disaster

Pride - Demisexual
05-05-2024, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2024, 02:57 PM by Hala. Edited 1 time in total.)
'Murder, murder. Good for nothing murder.' Stephen mocked aloud in her mind, shaking her cranium she snapped. "You will haunt me till my last breath. Will you not!?" To be fair, Hala stood there, she learned to live with Stephen and the others. Although he was the most active of all of them. Honestly not knowing when he came to existance within her mind, but he was there and wont allow her to ever forget. 'There he is, hiding in the shadows waiting to rip your pretty little god damned throat out, like you and Doyle had done to him.'

"This one does not smell of death asshole, now leave me the fuck alone!" Vocals rose an octive. She wasn't in no mood, no mood for Stephen to continue tormenting her. Not now. Not ever. But he was a part of her as she was apart of him now. There were times that she wish it would all end, but would that honestly make it all end? Probably not. Orange pools closing tightly, as shaking her head, saliva thrown every which way, trying to make it end.

'Foolish bitch, thinking you could live without me. I am you as you are me. Now, what do we say about finding out if this is Achyla once and for all? Or let the cards fall were they may even if it causes your own death.' He was nothing but a tormenter. As slowly opening her eyes, squinting threw barely opened visionaires. She noticed that this male was not her brother nor his ghost. But a complete stranger, as he introduced himself loud enough to drown out the voice of her torment.

"Hala. Hala." Breathes were long and drawn out, trying to focus now, it was a every day battle. "I think I will stay here for a bit, and allow the demons or ghosts torment me." Tilting her skull to the side as her ears perked. She wasn't ready to leave these woods yet.

Hala Indigo
table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Murder, she wrote. Wraith's Woods 08:39 PM, 05-04-2024 02:26 PM, 05-29-2024