Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
05-05-2024, 03:27 PM
"Speech" || "Thoughts"

Her attention fell upon him as he spoke about tripping over it a few times before. His voice a grumble. Which caused her to worry if she had disrespected him. Not allowing it to bring her moods down to much. "You're so big though, I can't picture it catching you off guard." She smiled, showing her ivory teeth. And giggled then only for a moment.

"These woods, just like everywhere has a story to tell, if one would listen to the whispering winds, you know?" Remarking as watching him move the boulder to where the root was. She nodded in agreement, "It protects others and itself too." The young woman padded over to where he had dislodged the rock, and filled the hole with the dirt he moved to move it easier.

Prancing back, and whincing at the small amout of pain. Soon it wouldn't be too bothersome to herself. "I mean unless one is blind, right?" Tilting her head as she jumped up on the stone as if showing the root it is defeated. She was still a pup, although she was growing older, her tail danced around behind her in excitement. Turning to Eltrys. "Are you okay? You seem a little uptight..." Getting lost in her thoughts for a moment. 'What if you just offended him?' Gasping, hoping that she did not.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Can I see some Identification please? Wraith's Woods 08:51 PM, 05-04-2024 02:26 PM, 05-29-2024