An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
05-05-2024, 08:00 PM

Sephiran's summons echoed through the Glacies, drawing Absinth out from her secondary den like a blade drawn from its sheath. Ironic, right? The Saxe brute, as always, commanded attention, though today there was a different air about the call, and coming after his words that stopped her fight for lead militant? Her teeth gleamed as she smirked, eyes focused sharply ahead as she moved to obey. He had words for her, hadn’t he said as much? She rose, casting a glance and wink to Aresenn as he laid lax within the den before she departed.

The cacophony of ravens only seemed to grow louder around the nearby perimeter of the lake until she finally emerged into view, her own two personal companion ravens perched atop her newest trinket. The set of ivory antlers they sat on, atop her crown, had sharpened tines like deadly spikes. She bowed them slightly without jostling her birds as she gave him a respectful dip of her head on her approach. Emeralds gleaming up at him with no shortage of her usual confidence and mirth. Entirely Absinth of her.

“Greetings Sephiran. You denied me the challenge for the rank of Effendi-Muqatil, so I assume you thought my skills useful elsewhere,..?” She inquired, her voice a measured purr, betraying none of the anticipation that churned within her. Whatever challenge would spill from his lips? She was itching to find out. Of course she was full of confidence still despite his choice to name Elysia lead, but her eyes blazed as she tried to pry the answer from his mismatched gaze. Paws leading her closer to the brute with a predatory sway of her hips, she came to a stop only when she was properly before him.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Raven's Cry Ardens Glácies 01:23 AM, 04-29-2024 01:24 AM, 07-07-2024