size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jellibeans

WordyRapid Poster - Silver
05-05-2024, 09:15 PM
Wyl listed off a couple things Sen was good at, but then claimed he'd never be able to withstand the heat like him and jumped in. His ears flattened to the side, his expression falling to one of annoyance as a couple droplets of water splashed on his face. He didn't like being showed up, but he would let it slide... just this once. His smile returned easily enough as he paddled around, trying to find a spot he could comfortably touch the bottom. It was a little difficult. His ears came forward at Ignita's question, which was followed quickly by Wyl's question.

"The mountains, so I really like the cold. But warming up here in winter will sure be nice." He grinned as he turned back to the other two, finding a spot where his tiptoes could just barely touch the bottom. Bright eyes focused on Wylan, his grin getting bigger. "The best day ever! I haven't had this much fun in... Well, ever!" He laughed, his head just barely above the water. He glanced to Ignita to give context. "Wyl showed me alllllll around today. There's a bunch of fun things to do. I'm really glad I ran into him!" He snickered at his white lie, since technically Wylan ran into him. "Whats your favorite thing to do here, Ignita?"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Go the Distance The Wall 03:56 PM, 05-01-2024 08:56 PM, 06-13-2024
2. Go the Distance IC Archives 08:56 PM, 06-13-2024 02:59 PM, 05-15-2024
3. Go the Distance The Wall 02:59 PM, 05-15-2024 02:58 PM, 05-15-2024