Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
05-05-2024, 09:30 PM

She allowed herself a small smile for the first time in what felt like an age and dipped her head towards the sand. "No need for fancy titles with me, there's nothing formal about this." She allowed him to get himself settled and she turned her attention back to the stars and the strange lights still dancing overhead, that seemed to lack any of the strangeness that accompanied them the last time they stretched this far south. "The meeting... may have been a convenient ruse on my part. Not what I said, I stand by that completely. Kotori ripped off his brother's ear when Deluge led a raid for access to water that might house ducks, there has never been any love lost between ourselves and the Armada. While I count Tori as family, I'm never quite sure where I sit with him, and while the Vikings seem like fun, our interactions have been minimal." She shrugged, getting back on topic. "Bellamy has always been the problem, her promotion was a message received loud and clear and they continue to poke us, and then cry victim when we bite back. I assumed she would be at your meeting, so I sent Scald and a few other trusted wolves that could hold their own to Ethne to try and retrieve Gilgamesh, if there was anything left." They did keep a bear after all. She paused, taking a deep breath, allowing an opportunity for her ramblings to wash over Artorias.

"He's alive, barely, and he's home. Sakana is... guarded in his prognosis, but thinks he will be okay, with time. Alive, at least." She shrugged, having been warned he might not remember them, might be a different wolf when he finally awoke. She would be there for him, regardless of whether or not it was wanted, she owed him that much at least, for all the years they had been together, everything they had endured. "I thought I should let you know, not that'll be publicizing it widely beyond this little... celebration." Her sombre mood was in stark contrast to the words she chose.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. r/AmItheAsshole Cryer's Ravine 05:27 AM, 04-25-2024 04:51 PM, 07-18-2024