size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
05-06-2024, 03:53 PM

All of the uncertainty and unrest as of late had her thinking about her wayward siblings. Malico, Mariah, Fia... She did hope that they were all okay and keeping themselves safe. At the very least she had seen Mariah not all that long ago and had a hint of an idea of where she was heading and doing, but Fia was certainly a mystery. She had considered sending out her ravens to try and find them to at least get an update, but she both didn't want to send her companions on a mission that she couldn't even give them a start of a direction for nor did she want to be overbearing. They were adults and could make their own choices of when–or if–they returned.

Luckily, her worries were alleviated when Mariah's raven found her to alert her to her youngest siblings' return, letting her breathe a sigh of relief. As soon as she made sure her pups were occupied with Saracyn she made her way toward the island's edge to meet them there. She had just made it to the bridge that connected their island to the mainland when the red and purple hued figures of their siblings came into view. She smiled happily and hurried across to greet them, quickly pulling them into a quick hug. "I'm so glad you're home. Things have been tense lately and I was starting to get worried. Come on, let's get you both settled and then we can talk. I'm sure you're tired."

"Avacyn Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Guess Who Just Got Back Today The Rock Garden 07:39 AM, 04-12-2024 02:43 PM, 06-07-2024