An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
05-06-2024, 05:55 PM

Fortunately for Delphi, she's making her way down from the inner stores of Fenrir's Maw when the call rings out. The tone is unfamiliar, but there's a certain clip to it that reminds her of the stories her da would tell when she was younger. Dropping her gathered supplies off at the lower storerooms for easier access, Delphi doesn't keep the man waiting for long.

Winter had only just begun to arrive and already fog swirled from her nostrils. A cape made from a wolverine's pelt is draped over her shoulders both to evade the cold and keep danger away. Being so small, she was always at risk from being snatched by large birds or targeted by even larger predators. Keeping the hood up over her ears as she makes her way down the snowy slopes, from afar it would appear she might just be a wolverine.

It's not until she's feet from the wolf does she tilt her head back to drop the hood and get a good look at who had come calling for her specifically. To her surprise and it's obvious by the way she stops in her tracks and looks upward, it is her grandfather. Blinking a few times before her brain comes back, she clears her throat and dips her head in greeting to him. "You're a long way from the bamboo, Hattori," Delphi can't hide the smirk. She's trying to be respectful, but after the griping stories from her da, she can't imagine being so serious all the time.

"Come, I'm sure you would appreciate some warmth," she nods her head toward a relatively spacious cavern not far from the border at the base of the mountain. It had once been home to a bear and her family, but has since been chased off so they may use it for temporary meetings or guests to stay in. Within, a fire already dances with sparks and warmth, kept alive by those who patrol the borders. A sort of beacon for those who are lost.

Taking her cloak off to sit upon it by the fire, she shakes out her fur and settles in before turning her attention to the Kaicho. "I am uncertain how much you know, but I suppose we can start with the basics. I am Delphi, daughter of Kuroki and Celeste, your granddaughter," her eyes stay firm on Hattori, trying to see if she can see any flickering changes of expression with the news. How much did he know of his grandpups?

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. somewhat overdue Fenrir's Maw 05:12 AM, 05-05-2024 01:52 PM, 10-02-2024