Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
05-06-2024, 06:34 PM
"Speech" || "Thoughts"

Fic smiled to the ranger known by Eltrys. He seemed as sincere as they came, she hasn't ment many others, but enough to know that some weren't always the most dangerous but known that they would protect their pack or family with the life. What if some didn't have either? She whimpered softly out. His vocals took her attention away from the small whines that left her throat. "Wraiths Woods. I will have to remember that, it isn't haunting as it might be at night, however if you stand far away from it, it does seem like it could scare the biggest and badest from their own flesh and bones." She remarked with a chuckle.

Nodding to the hole that she had filled. Listening to him laugh once more and his own voice spill forth. Her tail danced around for a moment. "Does you and your brother not like one another? Where is he?" Eyes darting around, puffing out the fur along her neck and spine, trying to allow others to believe she was bigger and badder than what she honestly was. Holding her breath as he soon spoke once more. This time about company.

Identification would never turn company down, and to be honest after finding the name about these woods kinda scared her. And shivered just a little, hoping that the brute would not take notice of her small twitch. "I would enjoy company. I mean if you are not too busy patrolling and protecting those that might be in danger." She hopped down from her perch and sauntered towards him. "You said you are part of a pack, called Polaris? Tell me about it, is there really waterfalls and breathtaking scenery or is it all dark and isolated?" Asking aloud as she looked up to him. Ivory tipped ears perked forwards as a few squirrels skittered around on the forest floor.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Can I see some Identification please? Wraith's Woods 08:51 PM, 05-04-2024 02:26 PM, 05-29-2024