An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
05-06-2024, 06:54 PM

She's not kept waiting, and Delphi isn't sure if that is a good thing or not. The wolf that approaches is not the wolf she was expecting. Was this the Sephiran that Artorias had spoken of? It couldn't be... Last she had known, he was going by Rhazien. Is that not what he had introduced himself as? Her brow furrows a moment, but she doesn't let it set her back. If Rhazien is who met her, it would be Rhazien she would speak with.

Assessing his gait, his posture, the way he exudes charming confidence as he approaches, Delphi can't help but let her ears flick sideways for a moment. Did he always appear so pompous? So full of himself? A sigh exhales from her nostrils as he settles before her, speaking in such a way that she's certain other females probably fall for it more often than not. Though she wants to be her normal self, the daring devil he had met previously, she was in a position of power now and had to take that seriously.

"I don't believe you quite understand what welcoming means," her smirk teases her lips anyway, head tilting toward their borders with its mutilated corpses and carcasses strung throughout the trees. Delphi means to be serious, but she can't help teasing the man and his verbiage. There was nothing welcoming about the appearance of dead animals lining one's borders.

His next statement has her clearing her throat, resettling her own posture to a less relaxed and more domineering stance. "I've come on my own accord to introduce myself to my new neighbors," the gleam in Delphi's eyes is nothing to be mistaken. "Vidarr no longer rules these mountains, I do. We go by Hemlock now," it is then that Delphi turns to nod at her binturong, urging him to bring forward the bottle of mead. "I've brought a bottle of mead as a welcome gift," her companion offers it to Rhazien, placing it on the ground in front of him.

"I have information you might want to know, but it will cost you," her chin tilts upward to give Rhazien a daring look.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. An interesting predicament The Polar Sound 06:39 AM, 04-30-2024 04:47 PM, 07-29-2024