Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
05-06-2024, 07:52 PM

She finally stills and he feels his heart begin to settle. The more on edge she is, the more on edge he is. But he doesn't stop cleaning her fur until every grain of sand is clear from the hairs. It's the only thing he can think to do in the moment. Her life had flashed before his eyes. He couldn't help it. Couldn't risk losing her again and again and again.

As she speaks, he begins to still. The grooming licks turning into gentler touches along her cheeks. Barely hearing her words as she curls into his shoulder, he lets out a sigh. His, theirs, ours. He would gladly share with Modesty. Anything to make her happy, both of them happy. Gil doesn't care as long as everyone is right again. He can play the role for both of them, he has to.

His mind is reeling until she whispers the three words he wasn't expecting. Steeling, he's silent. Heart hammering in his chest, eyes staring down at Jael as his brain attempts to register. Does he respond? Can he? Was he allowed to say it? Had Modesty already beaten him to the punch? It didn't matter, not anymore. "I love you too," he whispers gently, quietly into her ear, breath washing over her as he moves back to grooming her. His brain on auto pilot because he's still in shock from it all.

Speech

coded by NachoMumma

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. book 7: normalcy Dove Island Archipelago 07:14 PM, 03-14-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024