Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
05-06-2024, 07:54 PM
Aresenn watched as his pack members dispersed to find their hiding spots, each one approaching the task in their own way. He observed Kaino's agile movements, blending in with the fallen pine with ease, her striped coat disappearing into the dappled sunlight. Azoula, on the other hand, chose to use the russet trunks of the towering pines to conceal herself, her earth-toned fur blending in seamlessly with the bark. Iscariot's approach was more unconventional, choosing to hide among a pile of rocks, her pale fur contrasting against the gray stones. Zeke, with his dark fur, opted to coat himself in snow before finding a hiding spot behind a tree, using the white powder to blend in with his surroundings.

Nodding in approval at their efforts, Aresenn called out to the group, his voice carrying across the snow-covered landscape. "Well done, everyone. Practice moving silently through the snow, keeping your movements fluid and controlled. Use the shadows and the contours of the land to break up your silhouette, making it harder for prey animals to spot you. And above all, be patient and persistent. Hunting in winter requires a different approach, but with practice, you will become masters of the art of stealth." With that, Aresenn fell silent, his gaze resting on each hunter in turn, waiting to see how they would apply his teachings in the frozen wilderness.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Now You See Me- The Polar Sound 09:25 PM, 05-05-2024 04:11 PM, 05-24-2024
2. Now You See Me- IC Archives 04:11 PM, 05-24-2024 04:48 PM, 05-12-2024
3. Now You See Me- The Polar Sound 04:48 PM, 05-12-2024 08:57 AM, 05-08-2024