size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
05-06-2024, 08:29 PM
Enki’s hunch to talk to the huge polar bear pays off as she speaks up for her and the two, smaller ones. What tension had been in his frame melts away as he calmly stops near them, enjoying the way the pulverized granules of obsidian feel underneath his pads. With a friendly smile, he dips his head in greeting and motions a paw out toward where the sunlight glitters off the rippling surface of the ocean; the huge body of water is alive with movement and sound as it continues its eternal push-pull of waves.

Warmly, he says, “I am just here to enjoy the beautiful sights that this beach has to offer.” Pale paw drops back to the sand as he introduces himself, “My name is Enki Klein and I am the Wraith of Insomnia.” A respectful bow is offered to the female bear before he straightens up and asks, “Have you ever seen anything so… breathtaking?” Bright blue eyes leave the polar bear, roaming over the dark sand as the sun climbs toward noon, a hidden spectacle approaching the unsuspecting pair as they converse.

Larger chunks of obsidian, catch his eye and the pale pink man considers taking a few back to Insomnia so that they might use them to craft.

"Enki Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Kid I Used To Know Obsidian Beach 08:26 PM, 04-28-2024 10:55 PM, 09-07-2024