size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
05-06-2024, 08:57 PM

Luckily, the wolf that found her is nice. Though even if he hadn't been, she was sure she'd be able to handle herself just fine. While she is young in bear standards, she is stronger compared to the wolf. Or at least, she is still learning her own strength and so far, she's been fully capable of knocking one around when she needed to. "I'm doing the same, it seems to have plenty to offer in the way of material." She replied, unearthing yet another shell and a thin slate of black obsidian. While some of the pieces appeared to be pretty fragile, she was sure she'd still find a use for it.

The young male introduces himself as Enki Klein, Wraith of Insomnia. Oh! Was that one of the packs her mother had warned them about all that time ago? The name sounded vaguely familiar, but she didn't think she had ever met someone from there...not that she could recall, anyway. Regardless of her mothers warning once upon a time, she didn't feel the need to be on guard with this boy. He seemed relatively peaceful, not savage. "Saga Kedieo, Chief of Ethne! Or Polaris," She shrugged, she didn't care what others chose to call it. It would always be Ethne in her heart.

Turning her gaze to the water, she softly smiles at the sight of it. She often liked to watch the sun rise over the Shimmer Shore, but there was something about the way it reflected off the black sand beach that made it very different. "It is beautiful! It's different than the beach back home."

"Speak"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Kid I Used To Know Obsidian Beach 08:26 PM, 04-28-2024 10:55 PM, 09-07-2024