size
Toy size
build
Light
player
wicked

Rapid Poster - Silver1K
05-06-2024, 10:15 PM

Wild eyed, she's doing her best to keep it together through the lesson, stifling the rumbling in her stomach and the desire for something a little more fun. Kaino seemed to be on a similar train of thought, and she can catch the returned giggles on the breeze. Right, right, they're listening and not being disruptive. Controlled motion over the land, not making too much noise, making sure they're careful not to step through any crackly ice that will give them away.

Watching Kaino come closer, as soundlessly as she can manage-- it looks silly, being on the receiving end of the stalking. Feels silly too, but she doesn't mind. An air-snap next to Kai's paw, all in good fun, giggling to herself as she unravels from her hiding place. "Dare you to sneak up on Aresenn," she whispers, tail wiggling as she stretches out.

Dainty paws on the frozen ground, Iscariot flicks her tongue across her nose before lifting it skyward. Yes, there's the breeze kicking up. Using the sound of the trees waving within it to cover any residual sound, the girl tries it. Sticking to the spots where shade dapples on snow, carefully moving over the ground. First hide and seek, now statues? Hell yeah.

table coding by bunni ♥
[Image: qU0quqp.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Now You See Me- The Polar Sound 09:25 PM, 05-05-2024 04:11 PM, 05-24-2024
2. Now You See Me- IC Archives 04:11 PM, 05-24-2024 04:48 PM, 05-12-2024
3. Now You See Me- The Polar Sound 04:48 PM, 05-12-2024 08:57 AM, 05-08-2024