size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
05-06-2024, 11:48 PM
"I like Gil too - he has always struck me as a reasonable sort. That's part of why I'm so concerned about how this has developed." Corbie fixed Modesty with a contemplative gaze when Modesty asked her to tell her what she already knew, lips pressed into a line for a moment before a sigh escaped her. "I can't do that - I need to hear it from you. I wouldn't want to color the story with any prior assumptions from what I've already been told," she said, shaking her head slightly. She tapped her claw lightly on a stone, thinking, then added in a slow, thoughtful manner, "You should know that the accusations that have been made are quite serious, Modesty. This sort of feud between two such well connected packs threatens to destabilize all of the packs, not just effect your Raiders and Ethne. I am hoping to prevent it coming to that - a full war between the packs is a danger to us all." She tilted her head questioningly towards Modesty, inviting her to give her story if she was going to.
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. An Envoy Approacheth Cryer's Ravine 12:33 AM, 04-23-2024 01:22 AM, 08-24-2024