An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-07-2024, 03:44 AM

Beauregard would let a bit of silence stretch between them as he gave Bellatrix a chance to process the information he told her. He hoped that it made sense. Life wasn’t about the easy choices, but the hard ones you needed to make in order to protect the ones you loved. Sometimes that meant taking lives, even if they were the lives of other predators. One thing in particular seemed to catch her attention and Bellatrix would lift her tearful gaze to his face, asking if he really was proud of her.

“Of course I am.” Beau told her. “You’ve been doing everything I could ever hope for. You love your family, you look out for them, and I know when you do your own thing… I know it's because you care, not because you just want to be defiant.” Beauregard let out a soft sigh with a smile. “Just know that when I tell you not to do something it's not because I don’t care… but because I care about your safety, okay? Not everything can or should be handled by us.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. safe and sound Aspen Dam 09:48 PM, 01-28-2024 01:28 PM, 05-12-2024