gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-07-2024, 03:56 AM

When Artorias spoke, his words were an understatement in Bellamy’s mind. Ethne was deep in a shithole and it seemed no matter what way they turned it was being made worse. As much as the woman wanted it to end, trouble kept finding its way to them. The second raid should have never happened, but Bellamy had been blinded by anger at what had, at the time, felt like an unjust scarring of her daughter. Scarring that she, herself, should have received. A soft sigh left her maw, and the woman let her gaze fall back to Artorias. There is so much worry weighing on her, and guilt, that Bellamy fears it will consume her.

[colo#a8d7be]“I… I think I need your thoughts on the matter. Your opinion of what I should do, Artorias. I want this to end, to clear things up, but I fear any approach between our packs will be seen as nothing but hostile. Haydee made me a leader due to Gilgamesh’s words that she was a poor leader, but hell I wasn’t even sure how to be a leader myself. And I’m not even sure that I should be in the position. I’ve not… done anything with it. I’m not trying to celebrate what has happened.”[/color] The woman shook her head. “I don’t think any of Ethne is… but we keep making the wrong turns… and there is no turning back at this point.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I seek the opinion of one unbiased Amron's Castle 10:47 PM, 03-30-2024 02:56 PM, 05-20-2024