size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
05-07-2024, 05:04 PM

Wind, pine trees, the scent of frost and snow and distant herbs. Caedes began with a low, rumbling growl that slowly erupted into a summoning howl as he called forth a few souls from the pack. He waits for them, his massive frame taking a seat as he contemplates his words for them. He watches as they trickle in, and once they are settled in to listen he begins.

“Welcome.” The brute speaks, his voice resonating with the authority that came with the rank of Effendi-Haakim. He is clear and steady as his gravelly tones ring out. “Healers – aspiring, accomplished, what have you. I’ve called you here today for a purpose. The pack relies on us to gather the herbs that will soothe wounds and cure ailments,” A pause, one in which the corners of his lips curled ever so slightly. “Not to forget the significance of identifying poisons and toxins as well.” Of course a poison monger like him would make a mention of lethal measures… Caedes stood, visage calculative and detached as he regarded each wolf in turn. “Think of this as an assessment. A test of your skills. I urge you all to venture into the territory and find any useful flora you can. The north is desolate and unkind, do your best.” He would be taking part as well.

Guidelines for Expansion: Led by a Master Healer, at least three other pack members (so four total) must find and collect four different herbs (3 rounds from each participant) that could reasonably be found in the land you intend to expand into. (Choices to find: Boneset, Dandelion, Valerian Root, Yarrow, Jimson Weed.)

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. mental Sparse Pines 05:04 PM, 05-07-2024 10:47 AM, 06-20-2024