size
Medium
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
05-07-2024, 05:13 PM
Illusion watched as her brother, Cadaver, inched closer to the edge of the treacherous asphalt, anger bubbled within her chest like the bubbling pools before them. She had been following him, without the need to hide her true emotions – or lack thereof. But there was no need to falsify the fury she felt now. He had pushed her too far.

Her fur bristled with frustration as she called out to him, voice injected with a mixture of concern and reproach. “Brother dearest. How rare! How fortunate am I to meet you!” Her words echoed in the desolate landscape, a desperate attempt to reach him with the sound of bubbling tar popping with every other word. The girl, a picture of beauty and innocence normally; had morphed into a venomous snake, ready to strike him now.

With a snarl of frustration, Illusion bounded forward, her steps quick and purposeful as she closed the distance between them. She wanted to hurt him, but she also wanted his mere attention. She deserved it! She was the only one worthy of it! And he was never around anymore!
illu

Illu lacks general emotions, be warned her brain isn't wired right.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Sick Like Me Tar Pits 03:02 PM, 04-26-2024 02:42 PM, 06-07-2024