size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
05-08-2024, 07:56 AM
Talyssa watched as Quill took charge, gathering wood and setting up their meal with such a natural efficiency that she was both impressed and mildly intrigued. Quill’s question hung in the air, yet it didn’t make her feel uncomfortable. It was not an uncommon question and in all honesty, Talyssa herself pondered over it quite frequently. Watching the strips of meat sizzle against the hot stones, she chewed her lip, mulling over her answer.

She delicately picked up a piece of cooked meat, cool enough to handle but still warm. Looking at Quill, she began, "I guess I just realized that there's a whole world out there waiting to be explored, a world beyond the Hallows. I wasn't ready to just settle down and live out my life in one place, you know?" She took a small bite of the meat, savoring its flavor before continuing.

"I wanted... or rather, want to experience new things, meet new people. I want to learn, grow and hopefully make some kind of difference along the way." Her pale blue gaze glistened with determination as she met his gaze. “I think a part of me always knew that I wouldn’t be content with an ordinary life. Maybe it’ll be dangerous,” she acknowledged, just as he had said it would be. “but I’d rather face danger than a life of regretful ‘what ifs.’”

She picked up a juicy berry and popped it into her mouth. A silence settled over them, the crackling fire and the distant rush of the waterfall being their only soundtrack. “And what about you Quill? Do you have a story?” She asked, her voice light and airy as her attention settled on that dual-colored gaze of his. Though after a few brief moments of pause, she went on with a softer tone. “I’m sorry about your father.” Talyssa didn’t really know why Ashen had disbanded, but she did know Chimera Klein had a history of illness. She couldn’t help but wonder if maybe that had something to do with it. And even it didn’t, she was still sorry that Ashen had fallen- for whatever the reason was.

"Talyssa Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Thousand Rainy Days Waterfall Peak 01:03 AM, 04-25-2024 06:51 AM, 06-24-2024