An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-08-2024, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2024, 11:56 AM by Bellamy. Edited 1 time in total.)

His words cause Bellamy to arch her brow. To atone for crimes that she did not commit? She does not understand, and is further surprised that the Raiders do not wish for blood. It is Bellamy who is quiet now, listening as the Raid King speaks. Haydee knew the Raiders were coming to raid… and she hadn’t said anything to them. The shock of this reflects in the woman’s eyes and her jaw tightens, but she says nothing. If they had known the Raiders would come to them for training, would they have fought as they did? Would anyone had gotten hurt? Maybe Haydee hadn’t realized that by asking for assistance with training they would come as a raid, but still, to not tell the pack that there had been an agreement with them was a poor decision. When they knew the standings of their pack with others they knew how to conduct themselves. Why… why hadn’t Haydee brought this up? Was it lack of training? Did she not realize it was important?

The woman longs to speak, but she keeps her mouth closed. As she speaks with the Raid King, she begins to see things from their point of view. A view that their pack should have considered. Ears fell, and guilt continues to eat at Bellamy. Haydee not conducting herself properly had been an error on her part. She knew Ethne was in the wrong for the revenge raid, not that it had gotten them their chickens back. When the birds were dead they should have left… but why had they stayed? Why had they fought with so much desire to draw blood? It was something that Bellamy did not understand. She could understand herself, could understand her own actions and the causes, but what turn had caused the pack to become so violent? And the details of what happened on the beach, Haydee’s own confession that she had become angry that day. Bellamy sighed.

Gavroche had been scared, but he had told her that the woman had tried grabbing him. He did not mention attacks. And Gilgamesh wasn’t wrong. Gavroche’s actions that day had worried Ethne, too. The request for peace that Haydee had come for, by fighting, had she made it worse? And she knew that not all the birds had been taken. They were special, sure, close to her daughter, but were they worth this much blood? The woman hadn’t heard the warning the Gilgamesh had given her daughter, only that when she returned it was with the intent to raid. He draws closer, but Bellamy does not cower or flinch away from him. She keeps him gaze, quiet, listening to what he has to say. And Bellamy begins to realize what Gilgamesh had meant, why he sought retribution from her daughter. Bellamy’s actions had caused the start of it all, but Haydee’s actions had continued them. Worsened them. Even if her daughter had meant well - she had, hadn’t she? Coming to gather Gavroche…

As he finished, Bellamy let out a long held breath. “It is unfortunate that most of this information I’ve needed to hear must come from you.” Bellamy begins. “I don’t know whether Haydee’s fault lies in lack of alpha training, if it was merely her anger ruling her, or whatever the case may be…” She meets his eyes. “...and I never expected you to accept my apologies, but I offered them up because whether accepted or not you do deserve peace for what has happened. I can’t say that Haydee will offer herself up, or if Saga would let her go.” The thought had caused a knot to form in her belly. Bellamy’s ears flattened. “...and as her mother, wrong doings or not, I can not bring myself to ask that of her.” A weakness, she knew. No parent would ever want to see harm done to their children… and Bellamy truly believed that Haydee hadn’t done this in spite… but she was at a loss on what to do. Her daughter should be trying to make amends with all that was on the table…

“I will speak with Saga, but I know that you will do what you have to do.” The woman took some steps back. “My apologies to your daughter may never reach her, but truly I regret all that has happened, and I’m sorry for the pain she suffers. I am a flawed wolf, Gilgamesh, but not a heartless one.” The woman sighs. “Rest well. I’m sure one way or another, we’ll be seeing each other again soon.” The woman turned away. She had some things she needed to speak with Saga about.

-Exit Bellamy unless stopped.-

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Seeking the end Cryer's Ravine 02:57 PM, 05-07-2024 04:42 PM, 05-12-2024