size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
05-08-2024, 06:54 PM

His amusement brought the smaller lady a ray of happiness, he spoke and she stayed alert, listening to his words, soaking all the information that she possibly could with stand. He spoke a little about his brother in which was his favorite, and then about his pack he wandered with and protected. It made her wonder if all packs were as calm and collected as the others. Or if there were some straight up down right good for nothing packs. Tilting her head at this thought. That's all it really was.

"Maybe I can visit one day. To meet some of the members of Polaris and some other packs." Something in the distance startled her completely, making her jump on alert. Ears swiveling upon her head as she looked to Eltrys, a movement shadowed. She lowered to the ground to were her belly was just about touching it. Whimpering softly, low enough not to give their location away but for him to hear the sounds come from her.

It was a strange looking creature, not really ever seeing one before, the porcupine grazed upon small shoots, wandering around alone. Fic wanted to investigate what this thing was. Moving towards it, stalking slowly. Every few moments she'd stop to make sure her location wasn't given away.

Identification

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Can I see some Identification please? Wraith's Woods 08:51 PM, 05-04-2024 02:26 PM, 05-29-2024