size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
05-08-2024, 07:44 PM

Alastor soon came to join her on the pebbled beach, his heavy steps alerting her to his approach. The pale woman gave him a happy, albeit tired tailwag accompanied by a smile as he seated himself beside her. His comment brought a soft laugh and Iki shook her head lightly. "They're perfect," she informed the man. Though children and very full of energy, they seemed to realize that Iki was feeling under the weather. She was recovering and the constant reminder from their father put the trio on their best behavior for her.

The black and red giant's next question brought Ikigai's brows together for a moment and she shook her head. "No, they haven't." It was no secret that her mother had taken ill. And her father... ugh. Hattori didn't care about anything other than himself and his image. That led the conversation right where they needed it to go, however.

Ikigai leaned into Alastor's large shoulder, wrapping one slender foreleg around his own. "You're the only father that has ever given a damn about me," she informed him, and not for the first time either. "I love you, Alastor. More than I love my own blood father." With one dark gloved paw, she directed his gaze out towards the romping puppies. "See that little boy? His name is Dominus Adrastos Mendacium." Iki gave the man's arm a loving squeeze. "To thank you for all that you've done and to remind you just how much you mean to me."

"Speech"

[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]