size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
05-09-2024, 10:05 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn half considered snapping at the fish with her head underwater, but she knew that she'd lose in a game of speed with the fish beneath the waves. Best to withdraw and reassess. However, before she could something struck her and she went tumbling into the water. Jynn's heart raced as she scrambled back to the surface. Her head broke above the water, canine claws scrambling at the roots before realizing Nami was in the water with her. "Nami!" She yelled in both surprise and joy before laughing. Ok, the other woman had got her fair and square. "How are you, pack mate?" She grinned as she said the words, just paddling about in the water. "I was going to try for some of those gray snapper fish. Was planning on fishing from shore but if there's a good way to get them in the water I'm all ears." Speaking of, here ears twitched and flapped sending a spray of droplets off into the air.