gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie
05-09-2024, 08:12 PM
Her breath hitched as Sephiran advanced towards her, his imposing figure casting a long shadow over her trembling form in an already dimly lit space. Her breaths came in shallow gasps as she witnessed Sephiran’s advance- claiming space that she was very quick to surrender to him until her back pressed against the cold stone wall of the den, trapping her in his predatory gaze. The Sultan's sudden change in demeanor sent a jolt of fear through her, his words cutting through the air like a knife. It might as well have pierced her skin. "I-I... No! I d-did not mean ..." Delaeni's voice faltered, her words becoming more frantic as she tried to convince him that she held no intent of disobedience or elevated status. Her heart pounded in her chest, a deafening rhythm that drowned out the sound of her own voice.  "I... I only meant to... to s-serve... as you c-command," she stammered, her eyes downcast, unable to meet his intense gaze. Her body trembled with fear, the scent of her anxiety thick in the air around them.

"Delaeni Terblanche"